1 Hour After School Brooklyn Heights Skate (May 16 - 20)
Aegir can provide a skateboard and elbow / wrist / knee pads for initial lessons, after which students must come prepared with their own gear. We do not provide loaner helmets - all students must come equipped with their own helmet (bike or scooter helmet is ok).
1) Our classes run weekly. You can purchase a single lesson or a 5 or 10 pack of lessons. Multi-pack lessons must be used consecutively.
2) Classes must be booked 12 hours in advance. Please don’t show up to a class without booking through us or the website. We will turn away any parents and students who drop-in.
3) Aegir skate instructors will wear face masks, carry hand sanitizer and we ask our students to do the same. We treat the safety of our instructors and students seriously.
4) School pickup is available for the local Brooklyn Heights area, but must be organized between parents ahead of time and must have a minimum of 5 students. Pickup will be at 3pm and class will begin at 3:30pm. Contact us at email@example.com to arrange for pickup and payment.
5) You can fill out a waiver in person or at https://forms.gle/QbWdrRKeuYste8nY8. Please also make sure to provide us with information about your child in the notes of your order (name, experience level, and whether they have gear) so we can best prepare for their lesson.
No Cancellations / Rescheduling
Our skate classes can be booked a week in advance so we don't offer any cancellation, refunds or make-up classes. Our classes don't require parents to sign up for any monthly or semester-long commitment. Please book only the session(s) you can commit to. Once a class is paid for, the fee is non-refundable and cannot be transferred for a future class.