6’3 Chilli A2 Curve
6’3 Chilli A2 Curve


6’3 Chilli A2 Curve

Regular price $ 375.00
Unit price  per 
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Aegir - this Chilli A2 Curve  is in very good condition. 

6’3  x 18.25” x 2.3”

FCS Tri fin setup

Fins not included but there’s a 15% discount on fins, leashes, board bags and wetsuits at Aegir with any used board purchased. 

Come and check it out, we are open 12-5 daily and early mornings (7-10am) by appointment.  

This used board is on consignment. The price is fixed at what we believe to be a reasonable price. Aegir charges the seller a 10% fee once the board is sold with the remaining 90% of the sale going to the owner. If you would like us to take care of selling your used stick, just reach out to us. 

Don't forget to support ya local surf shop folks.