Firewire Greedy Beaver
Call the shoppe at 347-987-3825 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if ya wanna reserve one of these beauties or order a different size. To all customers that pre-purchased boards, hang tight and we will contact you as soon as your new stick arrives. It's currently a 3-4 month timeframe from order date to delivery, plan your order accordingly.
The Greedy Beaver is a board we are so stoked on. This is a board that makes sense for East Coast surfing and for those surfers that want to step down from a longboard or a foamie. A couple of things we like:
- There is plenty of volume at the nose so it paddles like a longboard. More paddle power equals more waves. This is handy if you aren’t exactly “surf fit” or you don’t consistently surf.
- The tapered tail means you can easily get this board turning.
- This is a shorter board with lots of volume so the Greedy Beaver can be ridden in smaller sizes. Why ride a longboard with 54L when you can shred on a 6'10" with the same volume.
- TimberTek construction so this board is super light. Throw it under your arm and you will be surprised how light these boards are.
- TimberTek construction equals a strong and durable board. This is a board you can travel with and not stress about it going to be busted. The resale value of these boards after 2-5 years is high as there aren’t going to be deck depressions on these boards.
- Firewire’s TIMBERTEK has by far one of the least toxic and smallest carbon footprints of any commercially available surfboard.
Fins - 5 fin setup in Futures or FCS II (limited stock). Ride it as a Thruster but we prefer to ride it as a Quad. We have Futures and FCS II fins in stock. Fins are not included but there's a nice little 15% discount on any surf accessories (fins, leashes, board bags) when you purchase a Greedy Beaver at Aegir.
Call the shop or swing by if you have questions about sizing.
6'2" x 20 3/4" x 2 5/8" - 39.9L
6'4" x 21" x 2 11/16" - 43.6L
6'6" x 21 1/4" x 2 3/4" - 46L
6'8" x 21 1/2" x 2 13/16" - 49.1L
6'10" x 21 3/4" x 2 7/8" - 52.1L