Aegir Skate Lesson 3-Pack
Aegir can provide a skateboard and elbow / wrist / knee pads for the initial lessons. If you need to borrow skate gear, please let us know in advance with your booking. Please bring a helmet (a bike or scooter helmet is ok) and face mask. We also sell kid's skateboards, helmets, and pads in the shop.
Golconda Skate Park is located at the corner of Gold and Nassau.
St Mary’s Skate Park / Playground is located at 422 Smith St. in Carrol Gardens.
1) Our classes run weekly. It is not required for parents to sign up for a 10 week commitment but we would prefer students attend each week (we also understand that may not be possible). You can purchase a single lesson or 5 and 10 pack of lessons. (Multi-pack lessons MUST be used within 18 months of purchase). Our multi-pack option is available to allow convenience and flexibility for parents. Upon purchase, please contact us regarding preferred lesson days and times.
2) Classes must be booked 12 hours in advance. Please don’t show up to a class without booking through us or the website. We will turn away any parents and students who drop-in.
3) Weather permitting, we will run the DUMBO classes at our favorite street spots in DUMBO or at nearby Golconda skate park (it’s a 10-15 minute walk or skate from the shop). Golconda is a great place for young kids to learn to skate.
4) Aegir skate instructors will wear face masks, carry hand sanitizer and we ask our students to do the same. We treat the safety of our instructors and students seriously.
5) All classes are drop off. Parents are also welcome to stay for the duration of the class if they prefer.
6) You can fill out a waiver in person or at https://forms.gle/QbWdrRKeuYste8nY8. Please also make sure to provide us with information about your child in the notes of your order (name, experience level, and whether they have gear) so we can best prepare for their lesson.