Outdoor skate lessons for kids of all levels. Our classes involve small groups of 1-4 students with 1-2 instructors. Our team of skate instructors are all local skaters that are passionate about teaching kids how to skate. Classes are $40 per student for a one hour session and $60per student for the two hour session.
Private lessons are normally taught 1:1 and we can only have two students, maximum
We can provide a skateboard and elbow / wrist / knee pads for the initial lessons. If you will need to borrow gear, please let us know in advance with your booking. Please bring a helmet (a bike or scooter helmet is ok) and face mask. We also sell kid's skateboards, helmets, and pads in the shop.
1) Our classes run weekly and we do not require parents to sign up for a 10 week or semester long commitment. We would prefer students attend each week but we also understand that may not be possible. You can purchase a single lesson or 5 and 10 pack of lessons.
2) Classes must be booked 12 hours in advance. Please don’t show up to a class without booking through us or the website.
3) Weather permitting, we will run the Dumbo classes at our favorite street spots in Dumbo or at nearby Golconda skate park (it’s a 10-15 minute walk or skate from the shop). Golconda is a great place for young kids to learn to skate.
4) Our skate instructors will wear masks and we ask our students to do the same.
5) All classes are drop off, parents are also welcome to stay for the duration of the class if they prefer.
Group Lesson Times
Tuesday St. Mary's, 2 - 3pm, 3 - 4pm and 4-5pm
Wednesday Meeting at Golconda Park, 3 - 5pm
ThursdayMeeting at Golconda Park, 3 - 5pm 4pm - 5pm