Outdoor skate lessons for kids of all levels (ages 4+). Group classes are 1-3 kids per instructor. Our team of skate instructors are all local skaters that are passionate about teaching kids how to skate. Classes are $40 per student for a one hour session and $60per student for the two hour session.
We can provide a skateboard and elbow / wrist / knee pads for the initial lessons. If you need to borrow gear, please let us know in advance with your booking. Please bring a helmet (a bike or scooter helmet is ok) and face mask. We also sell kid's skateboards, helmets, and pads in the shop.
1) Our classes run weekly and we do not require parents to sign up for a 10 week or semester long commitment. We would prefer students attend each week but we also understand that may not be possible. You can purchase a single lesson or 5 and 10 pack of lessons.
2) Classes must be booked 12 hours in advance. Please don’t show up to a class without booking through us or the website.
3) For the the lessons at Golconda and St Mary’s skate park, we meet at the skate park. Golconda and St Mary’s are a great place for young kids to learn to skate.
4) Our skate instructors will wear masks and we ask our students to do the same.
5) All classes are drop off, parents are also welcome to stay for the duration of the class if they prefer.
6) If you need to reschedule a class, please call the shop or email us. We need a minimum of 12 hours notice in order to reschedule a class.