EIR Snow Patrol Screen Stick
An au naturel cocoa-spiced zinc stick, a woodsy hydrating cold weather safeguard against UVs and free radicals. For external use only. Safe for kids.
For optimal sun protection, apply stick directly onto face and blend using your fingertips. Chalky consistency leaves a zinc-y mark that will stay on for the entirety of your session either on the ocean or the slopes.
- Zinc Oxide - An all natural, non-chemical protection against UVA and UVB light rays. Helps to prevent burns, signs of photo-aging and irritation.
- Beeswax - Creates a barrier which helps to seal moisture into the skin making the product water repellent.
- Cocoa Butter - It is high in fatty acids help penetrate to the skin for deep hydration. Improves skin tone & elasticity, keeping the skin young & healthy.
- *Coconut Oil - Soothes eczema, sunburn, and psoriasis, and its antiviral and antifungal benefits even help to treat bug bites.
- *Cocoa Powder - Packed with antioxidants that help repair skin cells and neutralize harmful free radicals. Loaded with antioxidants, cocoa protects the skin from harmful UV rays and acts as a natural sunscreen. Promotes blood flow and increase cellular healing to develop a sunkissed glow.
- Vitamin E Oil - Boosting collagen production, a connective tissue that keeps skin elastic. Used as a natural preservative.
- Cedar Essential Oil - Has soothing properties, reduces inflammation and minimizes skin irritation or itchiness. It’s a natural bug repellent.
- Turmeric Essential Oil - A super-powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Help soothe the skin again the harsh elements of the weather.
- Chamomile Essential Oil - A cicatrizant, it evens out skin tone, diminishing signs of marks, scars, and spots.