FCS II PG Power Fin Twin Fin
High area twin fin set designed to be pushed hard through turns
• Designed in collaboration with Harley Ingleby for use on his asymmetric twin model.
• Highest area twin set in the FCS range; as a result, can be pushed harder through turns.
• Moderate sweep (rake), full tip and longer base deliver incredible drive and speed.
• Lower depth value maintains maneuverability and looseness off the top and through turns.
• Can be paired with a variety of stabilizers to add control.
Recommended for fish, funboard and twin fin boards.
Base: 5.26" / 134mm
Depth: 5.35" / 136mm
Area: 21.44"² / 13853mm²