Futures AMT Twin Fin Set Grey
- The AMT was designed by legendary Channel Islands creator, Al Merrick, for Rob Machado's Robber model surfboard.
- The AMT generates maximum speed, drive and hold through big carves to perform around pointbreaks or lined up beach breaks.
- The AMT's honeycomb material give this fin a medium flex pattern while the large area provides ample hold in powerful waves.
- The set is equipped with the option to ride with a small trailer fin for increased drive and stability through bottom and top turns.
- Side Fins: AREA: 20.43; HEIGHT: 5.63; BASE: 5.04; FOIL: Flat
- Center Fin: AREA: 9.18; HEIGHT: 3.74; BASE: 3.25; FOIL: Symmetrical