Spring Sale: 10% any NSP or Walden model with discount code "NSP2022"
The PU Kingfish is a stable shape, wide and flatter-rockered – fast and fun! The perfect shape for ripping in all conditions, available in two designs and suitable for anyone who prefers PU over Epoxy.
Bottom: Concave into V
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
PU Kingfish design
Like all conventional fish shapes, the PU Kingfish has more volume and less rocker than typical shortboards, making it a great option for weak or mushy waves.
• Wide nose pumps volume under riders chest adding flotation for paddling power, stability and easy entry into the smallest waves with quick acceleration.
• The 6mm stringer doesn’t just look pleasing, it also improves the strength and rigidity of the King Fish.
• Rocker and rail outline are combined with single to double concave bottom, with V through the tail incorporated into a wide swallowtail.
• The slight hip behind the front fins reduces the area under the back foot creating a pivot point for snappy turns. – Boxy and full rails also add to the overall volume and forgiving nature of this model.
• The Kingfish performance delivers traction, down-the-line speed and maximum drive over the flattest of sections.
• The glassing of the PU Kingfish consists of 4+6 / 4 + 4oz patches over the fin cluster.
FIN CLUSTER & CONSTRUCTION
The PU Kingfish comes with three 3 x MFC designed fins and a 5-fin cluster on the tail section that’s Futures compatible. When the bigger days are there and you still want to go Fish, the thruster setup really comes into its own in terms of speed and drive.