O’Neill Men’s Epic 3/2 Wetsuit
Regular price $ 165.00
Unit price per
O'Neill's Epic Series wetsuits features many of the same popular features as the company's high-end Psycho Series, such as a FluidFlex Firewall chest, double seal neck closure, lumbar seamless design (LSD), and reengineered covert blackout zip. Other comfort- and convenience-enhancing perks include Krypto Knee Padz, an external key pocket, and 100% super-stretch material.
- Blackout Zip: Offset zipper teeth greatly reduce water entry
- LSD (Lumbar Seamless Design): Surfers spend significant amounts of time sitting on their boards; by using a single large panel in the rear area of the wetsuit, water entry is further minimized and stretch is maximized
- Strategic Paddle Zones: An ergonomic, seamless undersleeve panel allows for unrestricted motion and eliminates rashing
- Krypto Knee Padz: Abrasion-resistant, high stretch neoprene panel with ergonomic shaping designed to extend the life of the wetsuit and protect the knee while punching through waves
- External Key Pocket: Located along the lower leg inseam and constructed of Ultraflex DS neoprene, this new key pocket is easy to access and completely secure
- 100% Super Stretch: Made of 40% UltraFlex DS and 60% FluidFlex materials
- Firewall Insulation: O'Neill's lightweight thermal insulation jersey wicks away moisture and increases warmth
- GBS Seams: Double stitched partially through the surface and triple glued to create a watertight seam; tape is added to critical areas
O'Neill wetsuits include a limited one-year manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.