5' Odysea Stump Noa Deane Pro Model (Thruster)
Noa Deane just sold his soul to the soft devil! Yep… Noa rides soft surfboards. He likes them and he likes his Stump most of all. Bright white deck and purple eight-ball bottom is just the touch to get you high in the sky or deep in the pit!
The world-famous Odysea® LOG has a little brother! The all-new Stump™ is half the size and twice the fun and will take you steep and deep or in the air. Fully-loaded with our new hi-performance fin system, this little gem will hold a solid line in the tube or allow you to lay down some rail.
5’0” x 21.5” x 2.5” (36 Liters)
- Super-Fun for all skill levels!
- Tons of float and easy wave catching.
- Stiff dual composite core.
- Triple (x3) maple stringers!
- Durable HDPE graphic slick bottom.
- Old-School PE deck with throwback design.
- Hi-performance fin system with performance fins.
- Designed by Catch Surf in California, U.S.A.