Aegir can provide a skateboard and elbow / wrist / knee pads for the initial handful of lessons. After that, gear is available for a $10 rental. Students must have their own helmets. If you need to borrow skate gear, please let us know in advance with your booking. If needed, we also sell kid's skateboards, helmets, and pads in the shop.
1) Our classes run weekly. You can purchase a single lesson or a 5 or 10 pack of lessons. Multi-pack lessons must be used consecutively.
2) Classes must be booked 12 hours in advance. Please don’t show up to a class without booking through us or the website. We will turn away any parents and students who drop-in.
3) Aegir skate instructors will wear face masks, carry hand sanitizer and we ask our students to do the same. We treat the safety of our instructors and students seriously.
4) All classes are drop off only. For capacity reasons, parents, guardians, or sitters can pick up at the end of the lessons.
5) Our indoor instructors are vaccinated against COVID-19 and the shop will be closed during sessions
6) You can fill out a waiver in person or at https://forms.gle/QbWdrRKeuYste8nY8. Please also make sure to provide us with information about your child in the notes of your order (name, experience level, and whether they have gear) so we can best prepare for their lesson.
Indoor Lesson Times
Private Lessons: 3 - 4pm
Group Lessons: 4 - 5pm
Private Lessons: 3 - 4pm, 4 - 5pm
No Cancellations / Rescheduling
Our skate classes can be booked a week in advance so we don't offer any cancellation, refunds or make-up classes. Our classes don't require parents to sign up for any monthly or semester-long commitment. Please book only the session(s) you can commit to. Once a class is paid for, the fee is non-refundable and cannot be transferred for a future class.