Outdoor skate lessons for kids of all levels. Our classes involve small groups of 1-4 students with 1-2 instructors. Our team of skate instructors are all local skaters that are passionate about teaching kids how to skate. Classes are$40 per student for a one hour group class and $65per student for the private lessons.
We can provide a skateboard and elbow / wrist / knee pads for the initial lessons. If you will need to borrow gear, please let us know in advance with your booking. Please bring a helmet (a bike or scooter helmet is ok) and face mask. We also sell kid's skateboards, helmets, and pads in the shop.
Private Lessons - the private lessons run for 60 minutes and are a sick choice for a complete beginner. We can run private lessons at Golconda Skate Park or in DUMBO. Just reach out and let us know when and where you want to skate. Private lessons are normally taught 1:1 and we can only have two students, maximum
1) Our classes run weekly and we do not require parents to sign up for a 10 week or semester long commitment. We would prefer students attend each week but we also understand that may not be possible. You can purchase a single, 5 or 10 pack of lessons.
2) Classes must be booked 12 hours in advance. Please don’t show up to a class without booking through us or the website.
3) Weather permitting, we will run the classes at nearby Golconda skate park (it’s a 10-15 minute walk or skate from the shop). Golconda is a great place for young kids to learn to skate.
4) Our skate instructors will wear masks and we ask our students to do the same.
5) All classes are drop off, or parents are also welcome to stay for the duration of the class if they prefer.